Lilypie Birthday Tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, July 27, 2007

My 1st tagged game!

Phewh!! I've been tag by one of my cyber fwen, Lovebaby & finally today I have time to paste it here. Dah lama dok terperuk dlm thumb drive haku nihhh..


1. A person is only as good as BEING ONESELF.. Ada ker word nih ek?!
2. Friendship is always FOREVER..
3. To love is COMPLICATED..
4. Money makes me FULL OF ENERGY TO GO SHOPPING! Hahaha.....
5. I miss my OFFICEMATE.. Agak²nya diorang miss kat aku tak eh?
6. My way of saying I care is by NAGGING & HUGGING.. Nag dlu pastu baru hug.. ekekeke....
7. I try to spread love and happiness by SMILING...
8. Pick the flowers when U'R NEIGHBOUR WASN'T AROUND... Ni kes petik bunga rumah jiran laa nihhh... Kuang3x
9. To love someone is TO CHERISH EVERY MOMENT U'VE SPEND WITH..
10. Beauty is NIGHTMARE... ;P
11. When I was thirteen, what I remember the most WAS HOW I HATED WALKING TO SCHOOL. Jauh tuuu....
12. When I was twenty one, I remember TAKING MY ROAD TEST FOR MY P LICENCE.. Sib baik pass..
13. I am most happy when I FETCH DHEA ONTIME!
14. Nothing makes me happier than SPENDING TIME WITH MY BELOVED FAMILY.. =)
15. If I can change one thing, I will change NOTHING..
16. If smiles were cakes then I MUST HAVE OWN A CAKEHOUSE NOW..
17. Wouldn't it be nice if we could .....?
18. If you want to BE LOVED then you have to START LOVING OTHER PEOPLE..
19. Money is not everything but EVERYTHING IS MONEY..
20. The most touching moments I have experienced is THE DAY I WAS LEGALLY MARRIED TO MY DEAREST HUSBAND..
21. I smile when I FEEL GOOD..
22. When I am happy, I LAUGH..
23. If only I don't have to answer this thing, then I’LL BE DAMN BORED.. B'coz today is Friday & my boss has gone back to Singapore.. YEEEHHAAH!
24. The best thing I did yesterday was "LIPAT-ING" HALF OF MY DRY LAUNDRY.. Byk tuh nak habiskan sume. Lenguh tgn mak!
25. If I ever write a book, I will give it this title, "MY HOME SWEET HOME"
26. One thing I must do before I die is PAYING ALL MY DEBT & ESP. MY PTPTN LOAN. Hahaha.... Mampossssss aku kena kejar klu org ptptn baca ni...
27. Doing this meme, I feel like STUDYING FOR MY FINAL EXAM! Susah seyyy..


Kay, ni part yg aku tak reti nih.. Aku nak kena tag org lain pulak! Masalahnya, sume kengkawan aku dah pon di tag.. Hahahaha.. So, end up kat cni jek laa eh..... ;)

No comments: